Since 2011, I have driven the process of defining, designing, developing & deploying environments & product story telling for San Francisco, CA based CHROME Industries. From 2012 - 2014, I partnered on the deployment of environments & product launches for Portland, OR based KEEN Footwear.
DEFINE: Quickly and dynamically identify the goals of brands and the key milestones.
DESIGN: Concept multiple paths and identify the strongest design that elevates the global goals.
DEVELOP: Work with the best partners, drill down the details, plan for the unexpected, elevate the expected.
DEPLOY: Execute with confidence and exceed expectations. Deliver Results.
THE PROCESS IN ACTION
- 10 complete branded environments for Chrome Industries.
- 6 unique trade-show environments.
- 6 pop up retail environments w/ wholesale and international partners.
- designed and launched shop in shop fixtures @ 12 flagship R.E.I. locations
- partnered in launch of KEEN Garage, Palo Alto, CA
- lead visual merchandising direction for KEEN Clothing at all global retail stores. Toronto, Portland, Palo Alto
- designed and launched CHROME Industries complete retail fixture program at wholesale and in all branded stores
- conception, design, and directions of numerous retail window and in store displays in support of seasonal campaigns & product launches.
- re-defined the global CHROME CUSTOMS Sewing program experience.
- directed and managed multiple national mobile tours and large brand marketing initiatives.